Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Intermission

As many of you may know from Facebook, tonight is the last night on our Eurotrip! So sad :(  But instead of overloading all of you with enormously-long blogpost after enromously-long blog post, I decided to stretch them out a bit.  I'll be going home (to London) tomorrow in the afternoon and I'll get to the flat around 4 or 5 p.m.  I'm actually super excited about this because I really miss London.

But this is just an update to keep your eyes peeled for the Roma, Naples and Scotland blog posts!! Also, I'm trying to sync my blogposts to when I upload my photos, so watch out for new photo albums as well!

You guys are the best and I really can't wait to see all of you when I get home!

xx.

P.S. Don't forget to click the Google +1 in the right-hand corner of my page! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment