Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Weddings & stuff

This past weekend was a nice refresher from the 'blahh' of summer boredom.  It was Brandon and Sam's wedding weekend!  It was so nice to get out of Kansas City and see some friends from college.  It's only been two and a half months since graduation, but I missed my friends like crazy!   It was an NSAC reunion at the wedding!

On Friday, Taylor and I saw Despicable Me 2.  It was the first movie at The Warren Theater since the Moore tornado hit it.  There was a big American flag hanging down the front.  It was great to be back in the Warren with Taylor!  After the movie went out in Norman for some drinks with Mom and Gary!


 Saturday was the big day!  The ceremony was beautiful, sweet and right to the point; it was perfect.  And Sam looked AMAZING walking down the isle.  The reception was at the Gaylord-Pickens Museum in OKC, and the building was gorgeous!  A perfect place for a wedding reception :)  NSAC got our own table and had a great time enjoying each other company the whole night.  An open bar, free food, music, dancing and a surprise appearance from Pistol Pete.  Needless to say, the wedding was fabulous! Go Pokes!

Taylor and I went out with a few people from the wedding party after the reception.  We went to Speakeasy and Edna's in OKC.  We have a friend who knows a bar tender there, so we got more free drinks all night!

We had a prime location for the first dance and cake-cutting!


Most of the NSAC team pre-recpetion!

Cheers to the bride and groom!

 Go Pokes!

 Taylor and I with our favorite couple, The Kobs!

Enjoying Lunchboxes at Edna's with Dustin

 The weekend was filled with friends, fun and memories in the making!  I'm so very happy for Sam and Brandon and I'm excited for them to start the next chapter in their lives.  Congrats to you both, love you!

I have two more weddings to attend this summer, one of which I'm a bridesmaid in!  I love wedding season!

No comments:

Post a Comment