Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Bauble lovin

I got my first bauble in the mail today!
In case you don't know what 'bauble' means, like me, it translates to 'a small, showy trinket or decoration'.
Aka Jewelery.

I was surfing the Internet a few weeks ago and came across a bar necklace, which I've wanted for a while.  I haven't gotten one because I don't want to shell out 30 bucks.
When I got to the page it was "congratulations, you've found the Buried Bauble!"
I had no idea what it meant, but it got me excited!
 And the necklace was reduced from $32 to $10, which made me even more excited.


The website is called BaubleBar and it has loads of cute jeweley, and even some you can personalize!
After some research I found that they have Buried Baubles every Monday and Friday.  They reduce the cost of an item to either $10 or $20, respectively.  
But the kicker is that you have to find them!  Hence "buried".

So it's a treasure hunt!

Hats off to the creative/promo team for thinking of that one.  Genius.

After about of week of waiting in atnipication, I finally got my first bauble in the mail today!


You can even turn that selfie into sparkle by hastahing #baubalebar wearing your new bauble!  Three winners each month will be chosen to get a $100 gift card to BaubleBar!
So get going!

Head on over to BaubleBar.com and check out their 'showy trinkets'.  They have great inventory at fabulous prices!  And check out their website and sign up for their email list to find the Buried Baubles each Monday and Friday!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment