Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

eruotrip #6: NAPLES

Honesty, Naples isnt' all it's cracked up to be.

We got to Naples at night and had trouble, again, finding the hotel.  We paid for the standard room, but for some reason we got bumped up to economy so woohoo!  We had a nice big room for our last leg of the Italy trip!  We just stayed in that night and went to bed early.  The next morning we were walking around and it was pretty ghetto.  I guess we tok a wrong turn somewhere..  We got to a big plaza and took another turn and foudn some decent places to eat and shops.

Woohoo, Naples

We walked around, not know what to do for a few hours.  Then my FAVORITE pair of Steve Madden sandals broke on some cobblestone!  Oh my goodness, I've never been so upset over a pair of shoes!  They were my babies :(  Well, we went into H&M to find another suitable pair of shoes.  I went ot buy them and I needed ID to pay for them!  I know I should have had my ID on me, but I switch purses that morning!

After my shoe fiasco, I just took my shoes off and walked around barefoot the rest of the time.  We wanted to sit somewhere and get a nice view of the beach, but we started walking toward the coast and some official guy said we weren't allowed to go any farther!  So we were just like okay whatever, we'll go back to our room.  So we stayed in our room for a few hours.  In the evening we went and walked around a little more and found a place to eat.  I was dying for some raviolli and I really wanted some since it was our last dinner in Italy!  So we found a place and sat down.

Heart shaped pizza! yumm!
So after we ate, we went back to the hotel and packed a little bit.  The next morning we woke up and headed toward the AIRPORT!  We were sooo excited to finally get on a place and not a train.  And the best part was that we were heading home to London!! We serisously couldn't have been more excited.  We got ot the airport and stood in line to check our bag.  But, along with the rest of our Naples trip, things didn't go my way.  My favorite little Louis Vuitton broke in the airport!  First my favorite shoes, then my favorite purse.. I reaaaally needed to leave Naples. It was a 24 hours that I don't care to reminisce upon.

So after a couple hours we FINALLLY made it home to London!! We couldnt have been happier.  We were in bed by 9 that night.  But oh, no, our eurotrip doesn't end there because we were leaving for Scotland the next moring at 7!  Keep your eyes peeled for another blogpost soon!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment