Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Senior Spring

I've been back in America for over 7 months now, and the next 5 are gonna be the hardest to survive yet.  Today marks the one year anniversary of the day I landed in London Town.  And what's worse is Nicole is over in London right now experiencing everything I did.  The sights, the culture, the thrill of the city, the excitement of living in a new country.  And I'm not gonna lie, I'm INSANELY JEALOUS.

I downloaded an app called Timehop, and it shows me what I've put on social media that day a year ago..  So Caity and I call it our "drug" app because it's so addictive to see what we were doing in Europe exactly a year ago, but it depresses us so much.  Still, it's fun to see!  So here's what I put on social media exactly a year ago today.  I'm still blown away that it's already been a year.






Nicole, if you're reading this I'm sorry for texting you everyday and blowing up your newsfeed when you add more pictures.  I'd like to say that it will die down eventually, but it wont.  Sooo just be ready to have 76 notifications everytime a new album is added to your facebook and a text from me every morning when you wake up. Again, sorry ;)

The only thing getting me through my last semester of college is knowing that I'll be in London visiting Nicole right after graduation.  I think about it everyday and it's the only that that keeps me sane in America.  I CAN'T WAIT.

So besides my depressing novel of blog posts about not living in Europe anymore, I actually do have a somewhat exciting life!  This weekend I'm taking a few friends up to Kansas City's Power & Light District for a free private party I won a few weeks ago!  My dad's paying for a hotel downtown for all of us on Friday then we're all staying at my house on Saturday night and he's gonna take us out and buy dinner for everyone!  It'll be fun to be in Kansas City with all of my Oklahoma girls!  I don't think any of us were ready to start school back up this week, so here's to the last hoorah of our last winter break!


Just a few of us that are about to hit up P&L this weekend!

Besides that, I had a pretty fun break as well!  I was a bridesmaid in my cousins wedding and I also got to see all of my friend's babies!!  Since everyone was in KC for the break, I got to see all their babies! :) Yay, I love babies!!
The beautiful bride, Caylee!!
Me and my cousin Carleigh! :)

JAYDEN :)

Little Brayden!

My cutie cousin Ryleigh at the wedding!

My little Addy :)

Olivia getting baptised!

Happy Olivia!!! :)

Those precious little children made my break absolutely perfect; I wish I could see all of them everyday!  In addition to that, I also worked full time at the day care while I was home.  I'm saving up for a plane ticket to LONDON after graduation, so working was more enjoyable then normal because I actually have an exciting goal to make money rather than just to pay off my Bursar. 

Anyways, today was the first day of the last semester of my undergrad!  I'm super excited and I CANNOT wait to graduate and leave Stilly!  I know there's so much more out there for me than just living in Stillwater and I can't wait to find out what it is.  Life after graduation is gonna be amazing and I'm %100 ready for it!

I hope everyone had (or is still having) a wonderful winter break!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment