Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2014

32 weeks later

So here we go again.
Since I've basically been awful about posting this past year, there's going to be a lot of catch-up going on.

When we left off, I was just about to tell the novel of a story about how Caity and I met Paul McCartney.
That was about, ohhh 7 months ago, so instead of trying to tell a story thats 32 weeks old, I'm going to give you a link to Caity's story on her blog.  She was smart and actually wrote the post after it happened.
It's a great story I promise, so go check it out! 


Go follow her blog while you're at it, and like her facebook page too!

If you don't want to read the story, here's a super short recap:
We slept all night on Oxford Street in the freezing cold. With a light blanket, a Domino's Pizza box, and a Primark bag to keep us warm.
We waited in line for 30 hours like hobos.
People asked us if we were homeless.
I walked up to Paul, babbled like an idiot.
We met Paul.

Ultimate life goal: Meet Paul McCartney- Check

To say I was over the moon about it is an understatement.   I was, more accurately, over the universe about it.


During our London trip we also:
Stayed in Liverpool for 3 days
Met up with my sorority sister, Rachel Benbrook
Went to the Casbah
Crashed in our friends living room (who got engaged while we were in Liverpool)
Had job interviews
Broke a few pint glasses here and there
I went on a date with a Brit. (Another life goal: check ✓)
And we basically had the time of our lives walking around our favorite city.


So there's my 32 week update! Finally
My life has been on a boring cruise control since then, but the past few weeks have been a lot of fun!

I'll fill ya in soon!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment